Dear guest of the Nockberge Lodge,
These are uncertain times due to the corona virus. We hope to be able to remove the uncertainty about your booking . Your booking can be rescheduled free of charge if your holiday is not possible due to the corona virus. For questions please contact us by mail or phone.
Stay healthy and see you at the Nockberge Lodge in better times!
Jacob & Ellen
where holidays begin
Nockberge Lodge offers 10 luxurious and spacious apartments. It is situated in the famous village of Bad Kleinkirchheim, at an altitude of 1000 metres in the Nockberge Biosphärenpark. This South Austrian mountain village offers something to enjoy in every season, such as skiing, hot spas, golf, mountain biking and hiking. The Lodge has been completely renovated and has opened its doors in May 2017. It offers the ideal holiday accommodation for sporting enthusiasts as well as people who want to enjoy nature and some rest. The Lodge is also dog-friendly. The Nockberge mountains are definitely worth a visit for winter sports, summer holidays, but also during Spring and Autumn!
Highlights Nockberge Lodge
- Ten comfortable apartments for up to 6 people with free WiFi and satellite TV
- Almost all terraces face South with clear view on the mountains and ski sloops
- Shared lounge with traditional Austrian fireplace
- Large South facing enclosed garden and optional professional dog walking service
- Free Kärnten Card; a must-have discount card for the Summer season
- Bus stop for hiking and ski bus is right opposite the Lodge
- Walking distance to the village, hiking and ski lift, the Kaiserburg course, the golf course and thermal Health Spa Römerbad
Highlights of Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Fantastic mountain bike and hiking trails straight from the Lodge
- Two thermal pool spas; the Römerbad and the recently renovated St. Kathreinebad
- The entire region is equipped with snow making machines and the langlauf course is right behind the Lodge
- An 18-hole golf course right next door
- The Wörthersee, Ossiacher See, Millstätter See and Feldsee lakes, offer numerous water sport options
- Places of interest include the Nockalmstrasse, Burg Landskron and Pyramidenkogel
- City trips possible to Klagenfurt, Villach, Salzburg, Venice, Triëste and Ljubjana